Triple disinfectant agents that eliminates 99.9% of germs including E. Coli and S. aureus
– Cleans & Disinfect in ONE wipe
(Based on lab test result for E.Coli and S.aureus)
– Triple Disinfectant Agents:
Benzalkonium Chloride 3g/kg (0.3% w/w)
Didecyldimonium Chloride 2.2g/kg (0.22% w/w)
Polyaminopropyl Biguanide 1.0g/kg (0.1% w/w)
– Cuts through grease & grimes
– Bleach Free
– Phosphate Free
– Fragrance presents
– Non-drying to hands formula with Aloe Vera extract
– Effective disinfectant wipes for both household and commercial grades.
– Eg: Hotels, restaurants, fitness facilities, schools and other public/common areas.
AREAS OF APPLICATIONS:
DIRECTIONS OF USES:
1. Pull cap upwards to remove it from canister.
2. Remove the freshness seal and locate the first wipes at the center of the roll.
3. Pull the corner of the first wipes through the opening of the cap.
4. Close the cap after use to keep wipes moist. Ensure the cap is firmly shut after each use to prevent the wipes from drying.
Water, <5% Anionic Surfactant, Cationic Surfactant, Isopropyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Glycol, Fragrance, Citronellol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Iodopropynyl Butyl Carbamate, Disinfectant agents: Benzalkonium Chloride 0.3% (w/w), Didecyldimonium Chloride 0.22% (w/w), polyaminopropyl Biguanide 0.1% (w/w).
– For single use: Wipe to clean surfaces as required.
– For delicate surfaces, try on an inconspicuous area before use.
– Do NOT use for personal hygiene.
– Do NOT use on marble & painted wood,
– Do NOT flush down toilet.
– KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN
– Keep away from eyes. If product enters, rinse thoroughly with water.
– People with sensitive or damaged skin should avoid prolonged contact with the product.
– May cause allergic skin reaction.